Bali Treetop Adventure Park
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is a fun activity set in an open air environment for group and family, Located in Bali Botanical Garden, Bedugul. Approximately 2 hours drive from Kuta area. We also provide you with company outing and team building services. Bali Treetop Adventure Park is accessible to all whatever their level of agility or experience. With different circuits, everyone can find the right circuits for his/her level and age, or even try the more challenging circuits. Bali Treetop Adventure Park receives clients from 4 years old to over 70 with a maximum weight of 120kg.
The Park Open daily for individual or group from 8.30 a.m to 6.00 p.m. Enjoy the 7 Adventure Circuits from one tree to another with height range between 2-20 meters. 72 challenges for all level and ages : Suspended bridges, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying-Fox, Flying Swings, and many more fun challenges. 12 flying fox up to 160m long.
The tour Featuring:
- By pick you up from Hotel/villa, at 08.00am – 08.30 am, and Drive to Location About 2 hours drive.
- When you are arrival in Bali Treetop Adventure Park, each client first receives his/her equipment such us (Harness, Pulley) - 5 minutes.
- Every client must then follow the safety instructions, and, one of our Patrol Guide shows how to use the equipment on the Demonstration Circuit - 5 minutes.
- Each client must then try the Demonstration Circuit, with our Patrol Guides checking if the client understands how to use the equipment - 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, each client is free to go on any of the Circuits of Bali Treetop Adventure Park, Duration Time 2 – 2.5 hours .
- Having Lunch at Our best recommended Restaurant
- Visit Ulundanu Temple: Temple on the Lake
- Puncak: Jungle Monkey
- Git Git Water fall: The Highest waterfall in Bali
- Then Back to your own Hotel/villa
Price: (Minimum 2 Person Adult)
Adult: US$ 60
Children (Under 12 y.o) : US$ 45
Family (2 adult + 2 child): US$ 170
- Fully air-conditional Transfer
- Full access to the Park
- 2 hours and 30 minutes access to all 7 levels of circuit, 72 challenges and 12 flying fox
- European safety standards (EN 15567-1) controlled by French management
- Entrance fee to the Temple, waterfall, and