Komodo Dragon 3D/2N Tours
Departure time: depend on flight schedule
Day 01. Denpasar Bali – Labuhan Bajo – Rinca Island – Kalong Island
We will Pick you up from hotel in Bali then transfer to Ngurah Rai (Bali) airport to catch the flight leaving for Labuan Bajo (west Flores). On arrival, our Local guide welcoming you then transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbor get on Boat to Rinca Island. On arrival in Rinca Island our Local Ranger welcoming you to explore the Island, trekking Hunting Komodo in their pure nature (Habitat). After that back to boat to have Lunch then sail to Kalong Island for a sunset with thousand of flying fox hanging on the trees. And over night on Boat. Dinner will be served on Boat.
Day 02. Kalong Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach - Labuan Bajo
Have breakfast on Boat, then sail to Komodo Island as a Home of Komodo dragon (Varanus Komodoensis), upon arrival in Komodo Island our Local Ranger welcoming you and do trekking to see Komodo dragon live in their real Habitat. Visit to Local village in the Island of Komodo to see Local life. Return to Boat to proceed to a Pink Beach which boasts crystal clear water, Ideal for refreshing or a spot for snorkeling or Diving. Lunch will be served on Boat, then sail Back to Labuan Bajo Harbor. Check in Hotel at Labuan Bajo, free own activities. Dinner served on Hotel.
Day 03. Labuan Bajo – Denpasar Bali
Breakfast in Hotel, after breakfast check out Hotel in Labuan Bajo proceed to visit Batu Cermin (Mirror stone cave), spend pleasure time while awaiting flight schedule back To Denpasar Bali. Upon arrival, we will transfer you back to your original Hotel.
Price: US$ 650/ Pax (min. 2pax)
- Return Flight (Bali - Labuan Bajo - Bali)
- All Transfer (Bali/Labuan Bajo IN/OUT AC Car)
- Meals as Per Itinerary (B, L, D)
- Mineral Water, tea, coffee
- All entrance fees
- park admission
- Professional English Local Guide and Ranger
- Boat Charter
- Snorkeling gear and Donations
- Twin Share Hotel (Bintang Flores, Jayakarta Hotel, Laprima Hotel, Golo Hilltop Hotel)
- Any Personal Expense such as Laundry, phone calls, soft drinks and alcoholic drink
- Airport tax
- Dive equipment
- Camera fees at the Park IDR 50.000/camera, Video Camera fees IDR 150.000
- Personal tipping
What to bring:
- Sun screen/sun block, Camera, hat
- Trekking shoes, Long trousers for trekking.
Why should you choose SBW Bali Tours?
- Guaranteed best price, “We will beat any price other, if you get cheaper than Our Price, just e-mail our sales team to discuss your budget"
- Safety is our priority.
- Any special request or place to visit can be discussed with us.
- Staff easy going and are experienced in hotel hospitality service (good attitude and speak good English)
- Fast, easy and secure booking.
- No hidden charges – the price you see is the price you pay.