Mt. Bromo Java Tours 2D/1N
Departure time: 08.00am – 08.30am
Day01. Denpasar Bali – Ketapang port (Java Island) – Cemoro Lawang
Our Driver as a Guide will pick you up from Hotel Area (Kuta, Sanur, Nusadua) then drive you to Gilimanuk port western tip of Bali for about 4 Hours, proceed to take a ferry to cross Bali strait for about 1 hour to reach Ketapang Ferry port in Banyuwangi. The trip continue drive from Banyuwangi to Cemoro Lawang for about 7 hours, on the way we will stop at Pasir Putih (White Sand Beach) for having Lunch. On arrived at Cemoro Lawang we will Check IN Hotel for Over Night, Dinner will be served at Hotel.
Day02. Hotel – Penanjakan Sunrise – Mt. Bromo – Denpasar Bali
Morning Call by 03.30am, the 4WD Jeep will pick you up and take you to Penanjakan Sunrise Point where you will enjoy the amazing sunrise, Also you will see the Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru and Tengger from the peak of Penanjakan. Afterward the Jeep will take you Down to the slopes of Mount Bromo by crossing the ocean of sand and then you will climb to the peak of Mount Bromo to see the Crater, by following the stairs up or By Pony Ride (Horses). After that, back to Hotel for Having Breakfast, Check out the Hotel and drive Back to Denpasar Bali. On the way back we will stop for Lunch at Pasir Putih (White sand Beach), arrival in Bali approximately 10pm.
Price: US$ 350/ person
- Full AC Transportation
- English speaking Driver as your Guide
- Meals ( B, L, D ) as per itinerary
- Entrance & Donation fees
- Jeep Or Land Rover
- Standard Twin Bad Hotel.
- Any personal Expenses
- Camera & Video Camera fee
- Personal Tipping
What to Bring:
- Sun screen/sun block, Camera, hat
- Trekking shoes, Long trousers for trekking.
Why should you choose SBW Bali Tours?
- Guaranteed best price, “We will beat any price other, if you get cheaper than Our Price, just e-mail our sales team to discuss your budget"
- Safety is our priority.
- Any special request or place to visit can be discussed with us.
- Staff easy going and are experienced in hotel hospitality service (good attitude and speak good English)
- Fast, easy and secure booking.
- No hidden charges – the price you see is the price you pay.
NOTE: This Tour is best recommended to combine with
“Mount Ijen Trekking”