Bali Odyssey Submarine
Located at Amuk Bay is on the South Klungkung Regency, about 1:15 minutes From Kuta or Nusadua, Only 15 minutes from Padangbay. Odyssey Submarine is an Odyssey 11 submarine constructed using the latest advanced technology, which accommodates 36 passengers with 2 pilots in an air-conditioned comfort to depth as great 150 feet. You will be able to look out and see the fantasy of rarely visited reefs and wide variety colored marine creatures in our famous Bali dive site.
Safety is assured in this highly sophisticated vessel, your Voyage to the bottom of the sea will be smooth and effortless, as your pilot and co-pilot guide you on an adventure that will stay with you forever.
Our driver with full air-conditioned transportation will pick you up from Hotel/villa between 08.30am – 09.00am then drive you to Amuk Bay (Klungkung), about 1:15minutes drive. On arrival, we will Transfer you by boat into the submarine; have your picture taken on the submarine deck and entry into the submarine. You will dive and enjoy the beautiful of coral reefs and the fish feeding attraction for 45 minutes, after finish Submarine return to the surface and ride transferable boat Back to Wantilan. Have Lunch at Our Restaurant then transfer you Back to Hotel/villa. Arrive at Hotel approximately 03pm.
Adult: US$ 85
Child (5 – 12 years old): US$ 60
Infant (under 5 years old): free
The Price including:
- Full AC – Conditioned Hotel transfer
- Welcome drink
- Sea safari tour with odyssey submarine 45 minutes
- Barbeque Lunch
- Diving certificate
Note: Online booking 10 % discount | Minimum Booking 2 person adult
Why should you choose SBW Bali Tours?
- Guaranteed best price, “We will beat any price other, if you get cheaper than Our Price, just e-mail our sales team to discuss your budget"
- Safety is our priority.
- Any special request or place to visit can be discussed with us.
- Staff easy going and are experienced in hotel hospitality service (good attitude and speak good English)
- Fast, easy and secure booking.
- No hidden charges – the price you see is the price you pay.